EXPLOSIVE: Congress Presented Evidence That Vegas Massacre Was ISIS Operation

Elder Patriot – It’s been six months since the most deadly mass shooting in American history and we still have no answers.  What rational person wouldn’t wonder what the heck is going on and why?

The Las Vegas police and the FBI have proven either their ineptitude or atheir complicity in hiding the truth from us.

In January, more than two months ago, Pennsylvania Congressman Scott Perry (R) claimed that a congressional briefing included reports of ISIS’ involvement in the massacre:

Perry told Tucker Carlson that nothing is adding up:

“I smell a rat like a lot of Americans. Nothing’s adding up.

“It’s been four months [now months], as you said, the man’s dead, they said he’s a lone gunman, lone shooter, yet we can’t get the autopsy results.

“But even more troubling than that, recently I’ve been made aware of what I believe to be credible evidence, credible information, regarding terrorist infiltration through the southern border regarding this incident.

“Twice before the attack ISIS warned the United States that they would attack Las Vegas in June and August.  And then after the attack, they claimed responsibility four times.

“Meanwhile the local law enforcement investigative services are telling us there is no terrorist connection, lone gunman. Something is not adding up.”

Two months have passed since Congressman Perry gave us some limited details and we’ve gotten nothing since then. 

Well, not quite nothing.

Perry was wrong about the months that the threats were issued but not about the threats themselves.  In both May and June of 2017, videos were posted online calling for an attack on the Las Vegas strip.

Incredulously, less than 24 hours following ISIS’ claim of responsibility, the F.B.I. released a statement contending, “we have determined at this point no connection to an international terrorist organization.”

Huh?

New York Times’ dedicated ISIS correspondent, Rukmini Callimachi, and Dr. Amarnath Amarasingam, a senior research fellow at the Institute for Strategic Dialogue are among the most respected ISIS watchers anywhere.

Callimachi claimed that out of 50 recent attacks in the West claimed by ISIS, only three could not be verified as being legitimate:

The thing to understand is ISIS considers an attack to be their handiwork if the attacker is sent by them or if he is inspired by them.  Beyond the attacks they’ve claimed, there are many more they could have claimed but didn’t. These are attacks where we know it was them.”

Amarasingam agreed with Callimachi.

How could the F.B.I. miss everything leading up to the shooting and then conclude inside of a day that there was no terrorist involvement?

Here’s the answer, they couldn’t.  There’s evidence to the contrary, evidence that we found, along with others, within 30 days of the F.B.I. making their ludicrous claim.

  • MGM’s CEO, James Murren, had divested 80% of the shares he owned in MGM even though less than a month earlier 18 analysts gave MGM a buy rating, 1 had a hold rating, and only 1 rated it a sell.

Here’s a link to the Securities and Exchange Commission site and the transaction records.

Murren had previously divested 57,269 shares on July 31st and August 9th, 2017.  For the F.B.I. there was nothing to investigate here.

  • George Soros had shorted MGM to the tune of $42 million only two weeks before the Mandalay Bay terror attack. 

Why would Soros so seriously short this stock when virtually every analyst was so bullish on it?

  • On August 8, 2017 Casino.org reports that the Royal Saudi Air Force booked the SLS Las Vegas resort’s entire W hotel tower for most of August.

It was also reported that the W continued to be completely booked through the 28th when only “some” availability opened up.  How many of the rooms might’ve remained occupied by a stay behind contingent?

We have never gotten the F.B.I. to answer that.

  • The there were the cell phone recordings from that night that were strikingly similar to the sounds of belt driven machine guns.  No such weapons were found in Stephen Paddock’s room.  Combined with the sounds of overlapping machine gun fire coming from multiple directions there is enough there to question how many shooters were involved that night. 

The F.B.I. told us there was only one shooter who assassinated JFK.  It was only 54 years later that they admitted there had been a conspiracy with multiple shooters.  Why should we believe them again?

We found enough evidence to question whether B. Hussein Obama actually had a hand in the sordid affair.

While the F.B.I. continues obscuring the truth about Vegas we are left putting the pieces together by ourselves. 

Rep. Scott Perry heard at least some of what was reported five months ago.  How much of it has not been verified & we’re yet to find out.  This was just one more failure in a long line of failures by the F.B.I. that they are never called to answer for.  Just trust them, we’re told.

The complete news blackout by the F.B.I. has done nothing but to add to our concerns that they were so thoroughly corrupted under Obama’s orders that they are no longer capable of serving the American people.