Elder Patriot – The Democratic Party has been a Soviet-colluding Marxist front supported by the radical leftist mainstream media propaganda machine since before the CIA arranged the assassination of JFK and installed LBJ as president. Kennedy was the last U.S. Democrat to become president to oppose the CIA.
In 1975 Iowa Senator Frank Church (D) chaired the United States Senate Select Committee to Study Governmental Operations With Respect to Intelligence Activities that investigated the extent of our government’s propaganda capabilities. The investigation wound up focusing on two specific areas:
- The capacity (at that time) of the government to gather the personal information and communications of Americans.
- How the mainstream media and “cultural organizations” were being used to groom Americans to accept its propaganda.
On August 17th, 1975 Senator Church appeared on Meet the Press where he expressed his concerned; concerns that have only exacerbated in the ensuing 43 years:
“In the need to develop a capacity to know what potential enemies are doing, the United States government has perfected a technological capability that enables us to monitor the messages that go through the air. (…) Now, that is necessary and important to the United States as we look abroad at enemies or potential enemies. We must know, at the same time, that capability at any time could be turned around on the American people, and no American would have any privacy left such is the capability to monitor everything—telephone conversations, telegrams, it doesn’t matter. There would be no place to hide.”
Church then described what went on to happen under B. Hussein Obama, the Manchurian president.
“If this government ever became a tyranny, if a dictator ever took charge in this country, the technological capacity that the intelligence community has given the government could enable it to impose total tyranny, and there would be no way to fight back because the most careful effort to combine together in resistance to the government, no matter how privately it was done, is within the reach of the government to know. Such is the capability of this technology. (…)
“I know the capacity that is there to make tyranny total in America, and we must see to it that this agency and all agencies that possess this technology operate within the law and under proper supervision so that we never cross over that abyss. That is the abyss from which there is no return.”
Church’s committee also uncovered evidence of a broad CIA-funded propaganda operation to control the reporting that Americans see and hear.
Operation Mockingbird was a campaign by the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) to influence media during the 1950s, 1960s, and 1970s. Begun in the 1950s, it was initially organized by Cord Meyer and Allen W. Dulles, and was later led by Frank Wisner after Dulles became the head of the CIA. The organization recruited leading American journalists into a propaganda network to help present the CIA’s views. It funded some student and cultural organizations and magazines as fronts. As it developed, it also worked to influence foreign media and political campaigns, in addition to activities by other operating units of the CIA.
By 1984, Senator Ted Kennedy (D) was secretly meeting with the Yuri Andropov the General Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union – the equivalent counterpart of then President Reagan – to entice Andropov to help unseat the American president who was seeking his second term.
An August 28, 2009 article (link disabled) that appeared in Forbes reported on a 1983 memorandum composed by Victor Chebrikov, the top man at the KGB, and addressed to Yuri Andropov:
Kennedy’s message was simple. He proposed an unabashed quid pro quo. Kennedy would lend Andropov a hand in dealing with President Reagan. In return, the Soviet leader would lend the Democratic Party a hand in challenging Reagan in the 1984 presidential election. “The only real potential threats to Reagan are problems of war and peace and Soviet-American relations,” the memorandum stated. “These issues, according to the senator, will without a doubt become the most important of the election campaign.”
First he offered to visit Moscow. “The main purpose of the meeting, according to the senator, would be to arm Soviet officials with explanations regarding problems of nuclear disarmament so they may be better prepared and more convincing during appearances in the USA.” Kennedy would help the Soviets deal with Reagan by telling them how to brush up their propaganda.
Then he offered to make it possible for Andropov to sit down for a few interviews on American television. “A direct appeal … to the American people will, without a doubt, attract a great deal of attention and interest in the country. … If the proposal is recognized as worthy, then Kennedy and his friends will bring about suitable steps to have representatives of the largest television companies in the USA contact Y.V. Andropov for an invitation to Moscow for the interviews. … The senator underlined the importance that this initiative should be seen as coming from the American side.”
Kennedy would make certain the networks gave Andropov airtime–and that they rigged the arrangement to look like honest journalism.
It’s important to keep all of this in mind as we consider:
- The truth about extent of NSA spying and data collection that Edward Snowden exposed.
- The number of government-funded “student and cultural groups” that provide an anti-Constitutional narrative for the mainstream media to spread its propaganda.
- The recent revelations about Facebook and the other social media titans who, four decades later, have not only expanded the amount of personal information they hold about you but, with the development of AI, have the ability to craft messaging, content, and political advertising, to influence your vote, and the votes of everyone else, specifically.
- The witch-hunt surrounding President Trump’s desire to normalize relations with Russia that, with this historical perspective, gets turned on its head.
- Just how close B. Hussein Obama, using the powers of both the intelligence community and the mainstream media, brought us towards the tyranny that Frank Church worried about.
- Why deposed CIA head John Brennan, deposed DNI James Clapper, and deposed FBI director James Comey are so vocally attacking President Trump. And, why the MSM is propping them up rather than put an end to their lying.
Future proves past. The great awakening is happening.