Kirsters Baish| The Gateway Pundit reported that former Mayor of New York City and current lawyer to President Donald Trump himself, Rudy Giuliani, made an appearance on Fox News to speak with iconic conservative host Sean Hannity this past Wednesday. The two spoke about Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s ridiculous “witch hunt.”
Giuliani explained to the Fox News host that the President won’t be jumping int the perjury trap with Mueller. He then changed the direction of his statements to Mueller saying, “Stop the nonsense! You are trying to trap him because you don’t have a case!”
Then Giuliani dropped a major bomb.
Rudy Giuliani stated, “The real story here is not that this case is going to fizzle. It’s going to BLOW UP on them! The real question is what we talked about before. There’s a lot more to what they did that nobody knows about yet. A lot more to the obstruction of justice , to the collusion, to the fake dossier.”
Sean Hannity answered, “Oh, I know a lot.”
Giuliani then stated, “To try to bring Steele back in when he was completely discredited… And Mueller is going to have a lot to answer for. I said a long time ago the investigation here has to be on the investigators. Cuz we can’t let this happen again in America.”
Take a look at the video below:
Giuliani told Axios that there are two topics the president’s lawyers want to rule out in order to agree to a Trump sit-down with Mueller:
- Why Trump fired FBI Director James Comey.
- What Trump said to Comey about the investigation of former national security adviser Michael Flynn.
Giuliani mentioned those as if they were minor details — totally reasonable areas for Mueller to agree to avoid.
- In fact, they’re central to the question of whether Trump obstructed justice.
So here’s how to read between the lines of Giuliani’s frequent media appearances:
- Rudy is pushing and pulling Mueller, and every day throws more mud over the investigation.
- The mayor is exploiting Mueller’s silence. Because Mueller can’t and won’t discuss the investigation, Rudy gets to monopolize the airwaves and frame the debate on his terms.
- Giuliani is publicly rushing Mueller to wrap up his investigation by September, and at the same time trying to rule out some of the key questions Mueller wants to explore with Trump before wrapping up the probe.
There you have it, Giuliani is expecting Mueller’s investigation to be finished up by this coming September. This “witch hunt” has been dragging on for long enough, and as the President’s attorney explained, “it’s going to blow up on them.”